Contact and Town Information
How To Find Us
The Town of Arrow Rock is located 13 miles north of I-70 on Hwy 41 in Saline County
City Services and Fees
The following is a list of services and their fees provided by the Town of Arrow Rock.
- Water connection $30.00, one time fee. (New Resident)
New connection meter fee $100.00
Water minimum $15.00 month. (Use 1,000 gallons or less)
Due 16th of each month. 10% late fee.
Three months late water can be turned off.
Re-connect fee $30.00.
- Waste Water System (sewer) minimum $12.00 month.
- Sanitation/trash paid quarterly $37.08.
- Electricity is through Kansas City Power & Light 1-877-288-5309.
- Propane - There are several in the area.
MFA 660-886-3942, Bryan's 660-886-5566
- Telephone: Otelco 660-834-3311 or 611
- Satellite: Dish Network or DirecTV
- City Taxes - Real Estate and Personal Property $0.67 per $100 valuation; Due December 31st.
- Sales Tax - 8.35%
- Fire Dept dues are subscription only $70.00 first year, $50.00 each succeeding year. Fire Dept firemen meet 1st and 3rd Thursday each month for business and training.
- Merchants License: $25.00
Liquor License: $100.00
Contractors License: $25.00 - If a contractor is hired to do ANY work on your property they MUST have a license. Ordinance 8-7. Penalty $1.00 - $100.00 Article 1 Section 5-1 - 5-6.
- Pet License: $5.00 per neutered animal, $25.00 un-neutered animal. Limit 4 cats, 2 dogs.
The Arrow Rock Town Board meets 1st Monday of month.
Town Clerk: Mary K Duncan 660-837-3608
Water & Wastewater Operator: Pat Murphy 660-837-3301
Chairman of the Town Board (Mayor): Kirby McCullough 660-837-3700
Board of Trustees:
Karen Berry 660-229-3772
Judy Coble 660-837-3472
Bruce Satterlee 660-837-3627
Sandy Selby 660-837-3148
Committees of Arrow Rock
Board of Architectural Review
The Town of Arrow Rock has a Board of Architectural Review (BAR). Any changes to appearance of your house, outside structures or fencing, this includes changing exterior colors, will need to go through this board and approved by the Board of Trustees. Guidelines are available for your reference. Meet 4th Monday of month.
Design Guidelines Book
- Table of Contents, Letter, Map, etc
- Residential Buildings
- Guidelines for Residential Buildings
- Commercial, Institutional and Public Buildings
- Guidelines for New Construction
- Application Process
The above files are in pdf format. You need Adobe Reader to view the files. It is available to download for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Related Contact Information
Friends of Arrow Rock
Stolberg-Jackson Community Center
Available to rent, 660-837-3608
Village of Arrow Rock
Arrow Rock State Historic Site